Re: Gorf!

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:57:20 -0700 (PDT), w w
<wetwillyranch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know its RGP but I slid a nice dedicated reconditioned "GORF" next
to my pinball collection. I must say it looks outstanding!

Vids and pins mix great. I'd never have it any other way!

Tim

  • Re: Gorf!
    ... to my pinball collection. ... I must say it looks outstanding! ... Vids and pins mix great. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Staten Island Auction
    ... and tons more vids that went after I left. ... I only stayed through the pins. ... sega stadium cross racing (dual racer 2 screens) 700 ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Ah, public warehouse auctions - long!!!!
    ... 7000 square feet of vids and pins, ... and S*pace Invaders are but a FEW of the MANY pins available. ... Well, nothing new (as far as playfields or backglasses), but lots ... were unusual, for example, the table with the Williams tester that was also ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Ah, public warehouse auctions - long!!!!
    ... that is a great pinball day Chris. ... > 7000 square feet of vids and pins, ... > and S*pace Invaders are but a FEW of the MANY pins available. ... Well, nothing new (as far as playfields or backglasses), but lots ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Star Castle woes-need a vector guru
    ... my statements were not disparaging to vids. ... all connectors on the monitor board connected - HV, yoke, horz. ... My feeling is that my CPU is ... pins are good. ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade)