FS FT Cirqus Voltaire CV in Colorado
- From: bumpruns <bumpruns@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 22:14:11 -0700 (PDT)
Very nice Cirqus Voltaire for sale or trade in Colorado. $4500 or
best offer, or trade +/- for similar condition or collector quality
Addams TAF. (I guess I will consider other A List games so what the
hell...let me know what you have to offer.)
Prefer a local sale or trade, but am willing to ship at your cost via
NAVL for pickup at my house in 80108. No BS inquiries please.
Condition is overall excellent, although there are some minor issues
that any pinhead would likely want to address listed full disclosure
jones below. Send me your phone number and I will call you to discuss
details. (please send email to alternate contact as well as I am
unable to check the primary as often)
Not HUO, but could be MINTY with minor work. Game plays very nice and
Comes with many extras including purple scrolls (not permantly
installed), four different color menagerie balls, + original manual
and other goodies. Also has Home ROM installed and setup for free
play. Game needs a few minor repairs but is in absolutely beautiful
overall condition on the cabinet, playfield, backbox and glass.
I would rate the CV as a 9.25/10 although a few minor repairs have
this machine in top form. I would have tried to fix this stuff
already but I've been super busy and my wife is expecting our 2nd
child any time. Some minor issues to note:
- Prior to my owning this game, some knucklehead drove the blade of a
forklift into the back of the cabinet (black side - no graphics) so
there is a gash about 3"x1". This would be an easy bondo and paint
- Small dent in the rails on both sides, doesn't look bad but they
could probably be replaced too.
- Front top corner of the cabinet is slightly separated (1/16" - 1/8"
Down to just above the leg -- next to the coin door) from said
"incident". The strength and integrity does not seem to be
compromised at all, and if you are concerned about it should be pretty
easy to glue and strap or vice.
- One scratch has been touched up on the top of the backbox on the
- Switches 52 (Slingshot) and 11 (Backbox Luck) need to be replaced
per the error report
- Ringmaster functions properly, but it is not lighting up for some
reason (I have replaced the bulb, but that didn't work)
- Have been tinkering with some of the common lock issues on the
highwire, and the lock still senses two balls in the highwire when
there is only one. Rollover switches may need to be replaced.
- Has security hardware still on the front, so that should probably be
removed and holes filled.
- Typical corner is raised on the DMD cover so you have to be careful
when putting the playfield back down.
Thanks for looking -- let me know if you have any questions!
- Prev by Date: Re: Who's going to the NW Pinball & Gameroom show this weekend?
- Next by Date: Re: Blackout Manual (includes Parts List)
- Previous by thread: Re: FS: HUO RFM & HUO SWE1 5700.00 for pair
- Next by thread: Re: FS FT Cirqus Voltaire CV in Colorado