Re: FS Midway gun game collection Bethlehem, PA

Great set of gun games! Most of the top
titles in there. Good luck with the sale.

-Mark
-----
http://pinballpal.com

On 1/7/2011 9:17 PM, yippie ki yay wrote:
I have 5 Midway EM gun games that I want to sell as a collection. They
include Gang Busters, Twin Pirate, Duck Hunt, Wild Kingdom and Haunted
House.
Asking $3,675 picked up due to weight, quantity and size no shipping.
Email directly at rickpav at rcn dot com
Thanks
Rick

  • Re: Hungaroton sale at ArkivMusic
    ... ArkivMusichttp://tiny.cc/phtld Many titles have been reduced by 50%, ... which is more than any MDT or Presto Classical sale I have ever seen. ... stereo. ... And none of their top-rate Haydn opera recordings are available any ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Hungaroton sale at ArkivMusic
    ... ArkivMusichttp://tiny.cc/phtld Many titles have been reduced by 50%, ... which is more than any MDT or Presto Classical sale I have ever seen. ... but sadly much of what I want on Hungaroton is OOP. ... And none of their top-rate Haydn opera recordings are available any ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Hungaroton sale at ArkivMusic
    ... ArkivMusichttp://tiny.cc/phtld Many titles have been reduced by 50%, ... which is more than any MDT or Presto Classical sale I have ever seen. ... stereo. ... And none of their top-rate Haydn opera recordings are available any ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Best Buy Superbits: $9.99
    ... >>> supposed to be on sale. ... An interesting thing happened to me when I clicked on _store availability_ ... for _Lawrence of Arabia_ Superbit. ... titles on the shelf still had the regular price sticker, ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: OT: Looking for a Nintendo Wii
    ... the kids for Christmas and have had no luck.. ... connection or has one for sale.. ... However the kids did not like the idea of getting Whirlwind decals;) ... you can get one for about 300 to 315 on eBay plus 30 ...
    (rec.games.pinball)