Re: WTB: Pascal Janin Gottlieb System 1 PI-1 X4 combo board

On Oct 13, 2:33 pm, 85Txaggie <85txag...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Pascal ships fast and you can paypal if you pay the fees.

On Oct 13, 11:04 am, Kingpin <casey.bry...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looking for Pascal Janin Gottlieb System 1 PI-1 X4 combo board.
Anyone willing to sell their board or have one for sell?

I have a Alltek Ultimate MPU for trade or sell too. I would like to
get $170 but fielding offers.

Thanks,

Casey

I am hoping to get one used/new and not pay the current exchange rate.
Right now it is insane and I'd rather not wait for it to even out.

  • Re: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Sch=FCssel=3A_Imbecile?=
    ... I have long advocated such a tax on speculation although in my case ... sell after 120 days - pay tax as normal ... explanation of why people use them is a mystery. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Just when you thought it was safe again
    ... I mean actually pay money for. ... owners refuse to sell, or at least refuse to sell what the ... the law and use my transcription program, ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Just when you thought it was safe again
    ... it's called stealing and it's against the law. ... I mean actually pay money for. ... owners refuse to sell, or at least refuse to sell what the people ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Just when you thought it was safe again
    ... Steve Hawkins wrote: ... I mean actually pay money for. ... owners refuse to sell, or at least refuse to sell what the ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Multi-Value Phantom Job Processor
    ... "Cron or Scheduled Tasks require a technician to set up or to modify ... the schedule." ... they lie to people to sell their product. ... Value is in the eyes of the beholder, and yes, some sites will pay you ...
    (comp.databases.pick)