Re: ToM ROM version question....
- From: Pin_crazed <pin_crazed@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 19:34:12 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 18, 11:51 pm, Jeremy <jer.willi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 18, 9:07 pm, Pin_crazed <pin_cra...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is the home 1.4 version available? If not, why does the saw mod say it
comes with it? Looking to upgrade mine from 1.2, any advice? Thanks!!!
You need two chips to run 1.4H ToM:
1.4H ROM chip:http://www.thatpinballplace.com/(It's not listed but just email and
ask. John will make one for you.)
Thank you for the replies. Where I was confused Rockotaco was when I
searched the RPG group on the topic, all the threads I found were
stating that the 1.4 was not a release version and only 10 sets (or
so) existed. I should have been a little more clear on my request, but
I may have had one or two in me at that point :)It made sense that if
they are selling it then....it must be available, but when I looked
John's ROM list, as Jeremy pointed out, I did not see it, only v1.3 .
Thanks for the responses guys, I needed to hear it from the best I
I appreciate the clarification!
Have a great night!
- Prev by Date: Re: Midway - The pinball circus
- Next by Date: Re: ToM ROM version question....
- Previous by thread: Re: ToM ROM version question....
- Next by thread: Re: ToM ROM version question....