New On Location Pin in Indianapolis (Incredible Pizza Company)!
- From: RD Reynolds <firehouserandy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:39:16 -0700 (PDT)
Impossible to believe, I know! Took the wife and son to the new
Incredible Pizza Company on the southside today, and lo and behold,
they had a pin that had to have been just opened - a Dale Jr. Not the
greatest pin (why couldn't they have had something like a Shrek or
something?), but looked like it had it never been touched and fun to
play. The arcade there was also pretty nice - tons of machines, all
of which looked brand new. Food was eh, but cheap (buffet was $18
total for me, wife, and son), and the atmosphere was pretty cool, as
they had several theme rooms to eat in; we chose the Family Room,
which looked like a 1970's home, complete with pseudo B/W TV showing
old episodes of Andy Griffith, Bewitched, and I Love Lucy. There was
also a Drive In themed room (showing Flipper!), a High School Gym, and
a 50's Diner. Pretty cool. Worth visiting for sure!
- Prev by Date: Re: TOP videos
- Next by Date: Re: Problem with Williams Flash
- Previous by thread: Current Castle Video Linup
- Next by thread: Re: New On Location Pin in Indianapolis (Incredible Pizza Company)!