Re: Black Hole speech/ attract mode issue

On Jul 23, 3:15 pm, EPB <creatureslag...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Recently got a BH, the "Do you dare to enter the black hole" speech
during attract mode worked when I first got it home (no music, just
the speech) but now when I turn it on it doesn't do any speech (and
still no sound) in attract mode....in game play is fine after you
start a game and Re-entry speech works, the problem seems to be in
attract mode.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Check the dip switches on the sound card.
DIP S3 and S4- Used for attract sounds and how often they are played.
Both off is no attract sounds. Both on is maximum time between sounds.
May be a dirty switch.
.