TECH: Bally Rapid Fire Jamming Up
- From: jackblotto@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 14:50:58 -0800 (PST)
Picking up a Rapid FIre today, just to try it out. Played Hyperball
years ago and it got kinda boring. This one is partially working and
seems a little more interesting and I'm getting a good deal on it.
Anyway, the ball bearings are getting jammed up a bit at the top on
the feeder, right before it runs down the tray into the cannon. Looks
like the balls are feeding into the tray fine, but getting jammed and
then start stacking up. Any ideas on this?
Could somebody also send me a couple of picks of this area to see if
something is missing, bent or broken?
Lastly, it looks like the boards in the game are the same as many
Bally SS games of the era. Were these boards changed in any way for
RF? Looks like the -35 MPU has a couple of VERY thin red wire
jumpers. Maybe somebody could also send me pics of an original RF -35
board to see if this one has been hacked or something?
jackblotto AT yahoo DOT com
- Prev by Date: WTT: Dixieland Six Card for Late model EM
- Next by Date: Sample 4 Square
- Previous by thread: WTT: Dixieland Six Card for Late model EM
- Next by thread: Sample 4 Square