Re: Wanted: New newsgroup for pinball themes to "Save Stern"
- From: "cody chunn" <cchunn3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:28:32 -0600
Uh, kind of an ironic post, huh?
Do what you hate.
"Taxman" <david.tkacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I think the stupid post about themes are worse than the fake watch
post we use to get. From idiots who know nothing about running a
company we have to hear how "My Cat Fluffy" would save the industry.
TV Theme: Land of the lost. You can rescue Marshall Will and Holly
while run from Grumpy and fight the Sleestack.
Music Theme: How about a Muddy Waters theme? Slow, but deep and at
least three people would put quarters into it!
Sci-Fi - Logan Run, newver mind replay, you want renewal.
Hey people, any band that is old or movie that is out of the theaters
is not goin to save any industry.
It is not about your collection but what is New and will attract
quarters NOW. Something you can send a text message to and will spit
tickets is about the only thing left. If the movie went to DVD it is
Sorry, had to vent, there have been so many stupid posts recently and
I did not want to pick on one person.
- Prev by Date: Re: 24 pic released and press release
- Next by Date: Re: Seawitch Backglass
- Previous by thread: Re: Wanted: New newsgroup for pinball themes to "Save Stern"
- Next by thread: Re: Wanted: New newsgroup for pinball themes to "Save Stern"