Re: Why do some folks even respond to a WTB ad?

Basically the seller wants to see if how much your willing to spend is worth
his time to see if he even has one or not.......Plus it gives him the chance
to counter offer with a higher price.
I for one dont agree with this method personally.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

I've broken my pinball bank........