Re: Why do some folks even respond to a WTB ad?
- From: "John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:48:17 -0500
Basically the seller wants to see if how much your willing to spend is worth
his time to see if he even has one or not.......Plus it gives him the chance
to counter offer with a higher price.
I for one dont agree with this method personally.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
I've broken my pinball bank........
"homebrood" <homebrood@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Nov 3, 7:57 pm, Jason Cross <jmacr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I posted an ad today and yesterday looking for sound board for my
Funhouse. One guy responds and simply asks " How much are you looking
to pay" . I responded with "I have no figure in my head I will pay
what a particular board is worth". He has not responed back. May be
trivial but this sort of stupid crap pisses me off. I mean, if you
have something for sale, state a price and go with it. Why waste my
time or yours with asking me how much I am willing to pay. Its one
thing to ask the groups opinion on how much something may be worth,
but if you are looking for a high bidder please use Ebay.
what color do you want?
- Prev by Date: Re: Last OT political post for me, i promise. PROP 8 in CA - beating people up and trashing property?
- Next by Date: Re: Looking for Bally Playboy shopping photos
- Previous by thread: Re: Why do some folks even respond to a WTB ad?
- Next by thread: Re: Why do some folks even respond to a WTB ad?