OT FS - Seeburg SCD1A CD Jukebox

Seeburg SCD-1A Jukebox for sale. This has been converted to use a hard
drive that holds mp3 files that can be played thru the front panel
interface. It can take coins or dollars, or can be set for free play.
I've also added a remote volume control to it. It works perfectly and
sounds great. Asking $600, cash and carry.

http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w355/rrosenhouse/DSC00830.jpg

Thanks,
Rob
rrosenhouse@xxxxxxxxx

  • OT - FS Seeburg SCD1A CD Jukebox
    ... Seeburg SCD-1A Jukebox for sale. ... drive that holds mp3 files that can be played thru the front panel ... interface. ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace)
  • OT FS - Seeburg SCD-1A Jukebox
    ... Seeburg SCD-1A Jukebox for sale. ... drive that holds mp3 files that can be played thru the front panel ... interface. ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: OT FS - Seeburg SCD1A CD Jukebox
    ... drive that holds mp3 files that can be played thru the front panel ... interface. ... It can take coins or dollars, or can be set for free play. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Radionics D7212 logging
    ... D9133 serial interface module to talk rs232 to it. ... panel that can use the same sensors since I'm looking at buying ... I kind of thought you were looking to do some kind of automation ...
    (alt.security.alarms)