OT: How to build a multicade?

Seen a lot of multicades for sale and was thinking they can't be THAT
hard to make yourself. What kinds of arcade machines can be
converted? What supplies are needed, etc. Haven't found a lot of
detailed info online and rec.games.video.arcade doesn't have that many
active members (low activity).

Thanks,
Kyle

  • FS: MM - Medieval Madness - All original - SoCal Los Angeles Area
    ... machine as it was such a clean and original example. ... need to fund some other arcade machines I've acquired. ... Local sale is most-preferred, but I am willing to prep for shipping. ... pieces accurately and good selling practices. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Quasi-interesting CRT puzzler
    ... If I can't get the power amps and Z-axis stuff to work, ... building full of old arcade machines for sale down the pike. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Ottawa area dealers
    ... I'm looking for places in Ottawa, Canada where I can get old video ... arcade machines and arcade machine parts. ... are in the Ottawa-Hull-Gartineau region) ... (for instance I have a nice Robotron for sale right now. ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)