Re: Would you spend $1500+ for an EM game?
- From: "John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 20:25:30 -0400
Only $1500...for a em. game...?? Sure ,in a heartbeat, been there done
that. But I dont think you really need to, there's many great em's for sale
for $500, and cheaper if you wait it out a bit and find someone locally that
just wants it out of the basement.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
"Mike G (Tiger)" <breeding.2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If it was a game well worth the $ like Nags or any of the "Flipper"series,
etc. But you can find great EM machines for well under $1500 like Grand
Prix, Air Aces, etc.
"Marksf1" <marksf1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Was thinking about adding an EM game to my collection. I would like a
game in pretty good shape and would spend $1500+ for a good one. My
thoughts would be if given the choice would you choose an EM game in
that price range over a B*SD, J*M, W*W or similar game. I have an
A*FM T*Z and WH*20. I would like a game that has backboard animation
and drop targets if there are any suggestions.
- Prev by Date: Re: SM 235,000,000 on first ball
- Next by Date: Re: Tech em 1976 Bally Captain Fantastic Drop targets keep resetting and outhole kicker keeps firing.
- Previous by thread: Re: Would you spend $1500+ for an EM game?
- Next by thread: Re: Would you spend $1500+ for an EM game?