Re: Gottlieb System 1 power supply/transformer question

The AC voltage isn't out of range, it can vary a lot at those pins.

I misspoke (typed) a bit before, the A2P3 ground only applies to the 60 & 42 volt reading, you need to use the A2P2 ground for the 4 & 8 volt measurements.

Assuming A2P3 not connected & A2P3 pin 5 used for ground on your meter...

Cathode (strip) end of CR7 or CR9 or + side of C6 should be about 90 volts DC. If it is, and you're getting the readings you mentioned on DC setting of your meter for 60 & 42 volts, there's a problem with the regulator circuitry.
If you don't have 90 VDC, as above, but do have approx 70VAC on A2P1 6 & 7, you have CR6 thru 9 or C6 problems. (or possibly (unlikely) several bad downstream component)

How are you with soldering & semiconductors?