Re: 8" & larger rubber rings?
- From: AL <AL@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:50:24 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 19, 8:34 pm, David Gersic <usenet_spam_t...@zaccaria-
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:38:31 -0800 (PST), indy-gus <gusnkellyap...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anybody know of a source for these??
Call Steve and ask. He may have something that large available, but it's
not used on many games so he didn't bother to list it.
| David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com|
| Real Newspaper Headline: ENFIELD COUPLE SLAIN; POLICE SUSPECT HOMICIDE |
| Email address is a spam trap. Visit the web site for contact info. |
And if nobody makes or carries them anymore, you can cut and bond
smaller rings together using crazy glue. Cuts need to be flat and
don't put the joints on a bend (around a post). Works in a pinch on
broken route rubbers too.
AL CARGPB 33(1/3)
- Prev by Date: Re: Price Check - Scared Stiff
- Next by Date: Re: High Res TZ Wallpaper.
- Previous by thread: Re: 8" & larger rubber rings?
- Next by thread: Re: 8" & larger rubber rings?