OT: Megatouch Evo Ion Upgrade Help Needed
- From: tbecu1 <tbecu1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 05:12:53 -0800
I know this is off topic and not Pinball related, but was hoping that
someone in the group could help me out. I am looking to upgrade a 2006
Merit Megatouch Evo Ion that I picked up this week. The game is loaded
with the 2006 software. I am looking to get a hold of the 2007 upgrade
(used is OK). Not the 2007.5 and not the 2008, as they are still to
expensive. I think I need the Hard Drive, Key and small moon shaped
graphic (if you have it)
Also, my machine does not have the AE2411 Mars bill acceptor in it. I
realize that may be tougher to get, but was hoping that I might get
If you can help me out, please e-mail what you have and the price to
tbecu1 at yahoo dot com
- Prev by Date: Re: WTB Bally Say It Again Reverb Module for Centaur.
- Next by Date: Re: Expo 2007 audits, etc.
- Previous by thread: Unit will not start up
- Next by thread: EM vs SS solenoid "action"