TECH: EM pf gi & feature lights blowing fuse- how to ck?
- From: pinballnut <bradleyrealtor@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:18:02 -0700
Game: '63 Bally Cross Country
Blows fuse on start-up that controls all pf lighting- feature insets
and GI. Except for looking (which I have doen exhaustively) and
disconnecting each socket to buzz out, I am at a loss how else to ck
this. No, schematics aren't here yet. Impatience and excitement have
taken over! This machine had a pf restore and the guy who put it back
together may have boo-booed somewhere. have found some problems with
wiring (slings) .
But how to check? Am I missing something? Is there a trick?
Credit button will not start game either-- have to hit the start
relay. But hrs ago, it was completely dead so progress being made!
Any help appreciated
- Prev by Date: Re: WTB Williams sys. 6 driver board
- Next by Date: Anyone know David Viers? or Can anyone help me find another Thing gearbox and Motor?
- Previous by thread: JY and NGG
- Next by thread: Re: TECH: EM pf gi & feature lights blowing fuse- how to ck?