Re: TOPcast mp3's gone as of 1:20 PDT

"TheKorn" <TheKorn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Xns9962B26A53029qqwwaass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dinsdale <dinsdale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:WRyii.42528
$SJ1.40661@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

No. The files never actually disappeared, but the script that serves
them up (and counts the hits on them) blew up earlier today. It's blown
up before, but not this hard. Sh*t happens, we're working on it, and it
should be fixed and back up sometime today. (Tomorrow morning by the
*latest*.)

ROTFLMFAO!!! Um.. Yeah, I'm *sure* that's what happened.

"I took a more low-road approach to our site (marvin3m.com/topcast), much
like (*gulp!*) Gary did. Anyone can download past shows"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/msg/5da821c1240d838a

It looks like the "low road" approach backfired?

(and counts the hits on them)<

Ahh.. So you guys do collect stats?

" And NO other statistics are collected"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/msg/5da821c1240d838a

.