BIG THANKS to BRIAN K!!!!!!
- From: pinballmike217 <weenerman217@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:33:35 -0700
I recently sold my Hulk pin on ebay and it went from Boston to
Florida. The buyer had a problem I could not resolve via email. I
posted to RGP looking for some help and Brian stepped up and took a
look. Brian found a connector that came loose and all is well. The
buyer was a newbie and has now been initiated into the pinball fold.
Thanks again, Brian, for helping out. It is truly appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: How far can we fall? Authored by Jerry Springer
- Next by Date: Re: Poll: What kind of computer do you read RGP on?
- Previous by thread: TILT DVD shipping tomorrow
- Next by thread: Reduced to clear