Re: Where to get WPC ASIC remover tool

I agree with you guys. I respect Chuck's skill, but I don't trust
mine. I dropped by Radio Shack. Price was 10.99, no price match to the
Jameco price.

I didn't need it right away, so I said the heck with that and bought
TWO for about 10.99 from the eBay seller that John Wart mentioned
earlier in this thread. I'll keep one in my shop, and carry one around
in my "service call bag".

I also just ordered a Rottendog replacement board. I'll still repair
the corroded one, but I wanted to make sure that I didn't have to
return to the client anytime soon to fix lingering board damage. There
is probably acid damage (for lack of a better term) creeping up some
of the PCB traces that will eventually kill this board.

Thanks for the tips guys. Very much appreciated.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31, TeamEM