Re: Whitewater Vs CFTBL
- From: "MrBellMan" <rob_bell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Apr 2006 22:13:43 -0700
See, that's where we are different... I am NOT a player. In fact, I
suck big time, but I still love playing. I hardly ever get to the
wizard modes (I did on TZ, TOM and SS) and barely get super jackpots,
so to me some simpler games make sense... My main goal is to get my
name on the board with a high score. That's about it! ;-)
Shallow meaning they don't really have a wizard mode or any big finish
to go for. Just a jackpot. BSD is very challenging, . . but creech
isn't very tough at all.
I am no stranger to games for "players". My Shadow just got fully
shopped and waxed and now has white rings. It kicks my ass up and down
the street. I am still yet to reach final battle. I had it lit once,
but I was drunk during that game funny enough.
I don't mind playing games without wizard modes, . . but I won't buy
one. In home use I need a tangible goal, . . not just points or I get
bored as hell. That is why Cyclone, T2, and Getaway all got the boot.
- Prev by Date: Re: Anyone else sick of seeing all the illegal alien demonstrations?
- Next by Date: Re: 1982 Rocky...current value?
- Previous by thread: Re: Whitewater Vs CFTBL
- Next by thread: Re: Whitewater Vs CFTBL