New: YourTurnMyTurn Online Boardgames (free, www, modern, abstract)

Name: YourTurnMyTurn Online Boardgames
Costs: Free
Email: sriseshan zat yourturnmyturn.com

At YourTurnMyturn you can play 25 different online classic and modern
boardgames against other human players. Games include chess, checkers and
backgammon.

[ This is a new entry for the PBM List. You can find the list
itself, and instructions for adding games or comments, at
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/pbm_list/ -- greg ]

  • Backgammon On Windows XP Pro
    ... I have been unable to get on to play any of the internet ... based games that come on XP, backgammon, checkers etc. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: What suggestions/changes do you have to make Pinball Expo better next year?
    ... you raised the entry fee to $10.00 per entry for A division but cut the ... dont remember the exact money numbers from c divison). ... with all of the extra tournament hours now, ... games, not attend seminars or other things like that. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: 2008 Rochester NY Game Room Show Comments???
    ... right up and got my first entry and there was still a 1/2 hour delay ... "lineing up" for games. ...   All it will do is cause you to be forced to stay in the area ...   1 - most players ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Thanks for all the great memories Allentown, from the P3 Staff
    ... At $20 a entry, I see absolutely no contest what is the ... tournament perspective, not just what's good for me/the individual ... player behind each game, thats how narrow our space is. ... kinda hard to get players on games. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Backgammon at gamecolony.com
    ... Backgammon can be learned quickly and requires only two players. ... games for cash prizes, they do not "gamble". ... exciting way to compete with other players at gamecolony.com. ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)