Re: GoWrite 2.1.23 Tips + Tricks

"Thomas Bushnell, BSG" <tb+usenet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote

You know, you called me a liar for attributing a statement to you, and
then when I posted the reference to the statement you made, you did
not apologize. As far as I can tell, you just pretended the incident
never happened at all.

1. This is off-topic, it does not have anything to do with Bram's lie and
his theft.

2. You misattributed things I said. Sometimes the distortion of my words is
so obvious, that I don't respond.

But if you want, you can post the stuff again and I'll see what I can do for
you.

Yet it is uncanny how riffraff like yourself keep attacking my bona-fide
beef with irrelevant ad-hominem attacks.

Saying I do the same is no excuse, main reason being that I call thieves and
criminals names, the names they deserve.
The supporters of the criminals claim I am insane, and the criminals
themselves refrain from commenting, to avoid making matters worse for
themselves, because any info they disclose only helps prove my case.

With Bram it's even easier - he lied, that immediately makes him lose his
case because I have emails (yes, several) of him acknowledging the receiving
the books. He should have made up a more complex story, like he refused the
books but I sent them anyway, or I sent the books without asking him whether
he wanted them, etc. But he's lazy. Too lazy to make a Help file and too
lazy to concoct a good lie.

  • Re: Jennifer Hudson & Trav
    ... criminal activity than upper class whites, ... it is genetics that correlate to both money are crime. ... They tend to not only be criminals or not criminals, ... something like "race and intelligence" and by all means read the books ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Embedded systems publishers
    ... Baen are giving away books, and their sales of the books that they ... Basically if you treat people like criminals, ... resentful etc. and basically seeing the corporals etc. as "the enemy". ... counteracting "thieves" and not enough time on pleasing customers. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Omniscient POV books
    ... whose tastes and knowledge suggest that some of them will have examples ... Third, I couldn't make Amazon do it, ... books that were written in that POV. ... so lazy as to suggest that others do my work for me. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Upon the bottom of shallow water...
    ... I've never seen it in current use, but the reference books show it was ... "Lubber" turns up in one form or another in a ... dialect dictionaries at ... lazy, loutish fellow ... ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: New eBay feedback system implemented
    ... I get a lot of stuff from Canada and it sometimes takes a while to get ... Some Canadian sellers take advantage of that fact to sit on their lazy ... My big gripe is books. ... more for shipping, media rate. ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)