Re: Vorpal?

On 9/26/11 3:46 PM, Roger A Lighty wrote:
On 9/22/11 6:26 PM, Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor) wrote:
On 9/22/11 5:59 AM, tussock wrote:
Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor) wrote:
On 9/19/11 10:50 PM, tussock wrote:
Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor) wrote:
On 9/19/11 7:13 PM, D.J. wrote:
On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:27 +0100 (BST), jrowlandstuart@xxxxxxxxx
(Joanna Rowland Stuart) wrote:
M8R-n6u0s01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Anonymous Jack) wrote:

and of course, there's quarks
:-)

Charmed !

That's strange.

Oh, give it up.

I'm down with that.

Bottom of the barrel, that one.

I can't top that.

Top may be truth, but bottom has beauty.

ol R

There's not a particle of truth in that!

--
Sea Wasp
/^\

  • Re: "The scripts are brilliant - Im excited about the future and all the brilliant adventures I
    ... Strange though that in spite of all your theories about change ... You're putting words into my mouth, ie, you're lying, just to try and strengthen your argument. ... it's just you that can't see the truth. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Cost of Mithral
    ... so you don't need as skilled an armorsmith. ... > Strange, I know a guy who made a chain shirt for himself while doing ... alternating punched and wire rings - IOW it's not up to the standards ... "Just because the truth will set you free doesn't mean the truth itself ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Would you pay 40 bucks for this?
    ... > If you paid any attention at all you'd know. ... > decency or truth, you're a very, very strange and ill woman (whose own book ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Osborne - the truth dribbles out
    ... Why do you suppose the anonymous and allegedly existing onlooker is ... telling the truth? ... It is also very strange that Virgin Trains had gone to all that trouble of issuing a statement when apparently everything was above suspicion, and that Osborne's office saw fit to quote from this at all if the whole story had been fabricated. ... The tactic is wearing rather thin, ...
    (uk.politics.misc)