Re: Wizards of the Coast pdf policy

Matthew Miller <mattdm-usenet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:slrngilse2.8rj.mattdm-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taustinca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you seen it? It doesn't _look_ like a blog. It looks like
a magazine, without advertisements or filler.
So? Does that, in some way, make it not a blog? Lipstick on a
pig, and all.

If you're defining "blog" as "anything available in digital
form", sure, it's a blog. So are the core rulebooks, for that
matter.

In most other senses, it's not like a blog at all.

The claim that it's not a blog because it doesn't look like a blog
is retarded. I pointed this out. You responded to something I
didn't say, and didn't in any way address my point.

You look like a blog.

--
Terry Austin

"There's no law west of the internet."
- Nick Stump

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

  • Re: i made a pizza! (another recipe)
    ... Call me a pig, but there's more than one yummy picture on your blog ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Marco
    ... anything anyone would consider programming. ... the photos to a blog for others to see. ... Never wrestle with a pig. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Wizards of the Coast pdf policy
    ... magazine, without advertisements or filler. ... Does that, in some way, make it not a blog? ... Lipstick on a pig, ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: i made a pizza! (another recipe)
    ... Call me a pig, but there's more than one yummy picture on your blog ... As Crash often says to me, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)