Re: Eternal Doom

On Apr 29, 6:47 am, Kyrie7 <johnlee1...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To all readers:

J21

Eternal Doom

DOOM! DOOM I SAY!

You are the last hope of humanity. The ancient Evil Ones are
overrunning the Earth. Your village is preparing for a life and death
last stand. You are the only hero here. What do you do?

I grab my favorite tavern wench and run like hell.

Brandon

  • Re: OT: Spiked Article/Atheists and EcoChristians
    ... able to think in terms of meaning) we are the meaning and purpose of ... >human beings are the meaning and purpose of life on earth." ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Media fanning the flames?
    ... As the mouthpiece of the doom and gloom Democrat party? ... I recall fondly the period in my life when I watched Morning Joe on ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: O/T Spirit Levels and The Decline of Excellence and Pride
    ... I can think of several "profits of doom" with limited qualifications and ... I am not a profit of doom I don't think putting down people helps ... It has nothing to do with what one has made of one's life, ... But it is " the attitude one brings to all the activities in one's life" ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Praise where praise due.
    ... Life 2 or Doom 3. ... SS2 is underplayed and overrated. ... Gamespot only picks aged games for that list. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: RBRK - Something you need to know.
    ... Doom and gloom, doom and gloom...Laughable. ... "A nation which makes the final sacrifice for life and freedom does ... I believe the Middle east(Islamic countries) will need them ...
    (uk.religion.islam)