|[4E] Raise Dead

I just read that Keith Baker said the following: The "PCs are special" comes
out in other ways. I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I don't
imagine it's a vital thing, and it's one of my favorite points: Raise Dead.
In 4E, it's specifically called out that you can't raise most people from
the dead. By and large, when the fates cut your thread, it's over - you are
sent to whatever your final fate may be. You can only be raised if you still
have an unfulfilled destiny - and as it turns out, that's something most PCs
(and presumably, many major villains) happen to have.

I am not sure how I feel about that, but this certainly looks like a shift
in power towards the GM.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,