Re: Torture - A lawful good act?

On Jan 3, 3:07 pm, "Malachias Invictus" <invictuse...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
"veritas" <khogan...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:2b1602d9-2010-4015-9d70-d367ef7e7fef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Jan 2, 8:20 pm, "Malachias Invictus" <invictuse...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Admit it: the thought of queers getting married makes you cry.
I don't cry.

Whatever, wannabe Chuck Norris.

But it would make me sad for America if that was so.

Except it *is* so.

The courts say no.

Wrong again.  I guess you were too stupid to figure out how to look up
Goodridge v. Department of Public Health.

So, I don't have to be sad.

You aren't sad; pathetic is more like it.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Well, at least the police don't harrass me.

--
Ken Hogan

  • Re: Are Malaysians Cry Babies?
    ... against high fuel cost -- has shown us that there are way too many cry ... When you guys purchased the property at Bukit Antarabangsa, ... You guys are stupid, and you guys are responsible for your own ... Stop being cry babies!! ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: Torture - A lawful good act?
    ... Whatever, wannabe Chuck Norris. ... I guess you were too stupid to figure out how to look up ... Goodridge v. ... from _Invictus_, by William Ernest Henley ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Racist girl wears Romney shirt to Democrat school.
    ... Boo-Hoo, cry me a river. ... Stupid little trouble maker. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)