Sap of Sosaria-Help Needed

Thought i would give the Human to Elf quest a try, but i seem to be stuck, i
have accepted Strongroots Quest, but when i go to the place where the sap is
supposed to be there is nothing there, i have waited, searched quit the
quest and restarted it, but i still cant find the Sap.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Karr -Lake Superior

  • Re: Coming back to WoW
    ... You will get new gear very quickly in the Outlands ... sap capability for free. ... You don't need a guild, ... though...I love long quest chains. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Coming back to WoW
    ... You will get new gear very quickly in the Outlands ... sap capability for free. ... You don't need a guild, ... though...I love long quest chains. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Sap of Sosaria-Help Needed
    ... > Thought i would give the Human to Elf quest a try, but i seem to be stuck, ... > i have accepted Strongroots Quest, but when i go to the place where the ... > the quest and restarted it, but i still cant find the Sap. ... If you are not doing so already, use the circle of transparency setting in ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.online)
  • Re: Sap of Sosaria-Help Needed
    ... > Thought i would give the Human to Elf quest a try, but i seem to be stuck, i ... > have accepted Strongroots Quest, but when i go to the place where the sap is ... but i still cant find the Sap. ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.online)
  • Re: 74 Horde stuck in Dalaran - and dead in ZulDrak
    ... didn't do a 'crumb quest' to get me there. ... higher to sap him and take his lunch money, only to find that a) my sap ... if you do a talent reset. ... There was a rather terrible bug where talent points would disappear or ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)