Re: There might be no spoon...
- From: Helgraf Dragon <helgraf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 05:54:40 -0400
On Sat, 20 May 2006 02:46:42 -0400, Helgraf Dragon
On Thu, 18 May 2006 10:54:40 +0100, JP Morris <jpm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
but the Matrix was a powerful movie. When Elrond appears in LOTR, now I
see Agent Smith. When Laurence Fishburne appears in MI3, I only hear
Morpheus. At least with MI3, this is probably a good thing.
The best bit is when you take samples from several such sources and
mix them around. Especially when the character is good in one film and
evil in the other.
They'd both be good sources for the voice tracks of my new FULLY
FUNCTIONAL DEATHST...er, voice-activated computer.
Does it have "Lasers"?
Yes, in fact even the mouse has a laser!
Ahh, now, tell me where you've been storing your intelligence gathered on Alan Parsons.
Helgraf Dragon, NSA Dragon, Echelon Liason, Fossil, Chronicler of the Circle of Dragons, King of Sloth, The Exodus of the *Other Side*; Psychological torch, Mao Count : 5, Plonk Count : 5
When your home is a torus, expect curves.
*** Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ***
- Prev by Date: Re: There might be no spoon...
- Next by Date: Re: There might be no spoon...
- Previous by thread: Re: There might be no spoon...
- Next by thread: Re: There might be no spoon...