Re: Maybe I will graduate someday...

fre 2006-05-26 klockan 03:20 +0200 skrev Ibn al-Hazardous:

Well he ain't here right now, so there! :p~~~~

Oh bother, I should have read the next post before replying. He was
awfully quiet for a while though. <:)

'Bon!
/Ibn

  • Re: Maybe I will graduate someday...
    ... Oh bother, I should have read the next post before replying. ... awfully quiet for a while though. ... He's a ninja. ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • Re: Who is Bernie - The - Bolt?
    ... but laugh when your resident buffoons annihilate it while trying (and ... reading a post you just move on to the next one and you don't bother ... The fact that he's replying proves he's reading every last ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: OT Signing on.
    ... he's criticizing me, but you've probably not read that and in any case, ... certainly not worth the bother of scrolling down to find the new text. ... replying to, should I not remember it or it not be apparent from their post. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: BB8, no show tonight?
    ... I'm not interested in the slightest. ... so why bother even replying, or reading the thread? ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Ping Lawrence Jenkins
    ... That's rich coming from somebody who has had whole threads just replying to himself. ... Michael what is you problem? ... I think it is sad you can't get out of first or reverse gear but Dawlish is incapable of improvement, love or anything more than affectation. ... I may have a problem when and if he cuts his throat but I don't think I will bother over it too much. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)