Re: DEU 5.21...

On 2006-05-21, Len Pitre <I_am_the_archon@Doom!.com> wrote:
Andre Majorel wrote:
....is twelve years old today.

Don't tell me I'm sad, I know that. :-)

Where do we send the birthday cards?:)

This guy would make a good target :

http://www.gamers.org/~quinet/Raphael-fr.html

Nice to read you, Len. Either my news server sucks or rgcde has been
very, very quiet.

--
André Majorel <URL:http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/>
"The best justice that money can buy."

  • Todays "Baby Blues"
    ... About party "hosts" who are anything but hospitable. ... The sad thing is, in all likelihood, it's the birthday girl's PARENTS ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Benefits cap
    ... Maybe it will all fizzle out, but I think there is a decent chance that ... It sad for you and it is sad for those of us who have to pay for it. ... will be the next target. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Tazawa beats Trenton
    ... OMG Sarge I just saw we missed his birthday, it was yesterday, he is ...  Yes he was a FUN player, ... better, it was sad that he had the problem, I hope he is better. ... Oh Gnork I am sorry, that is terible, are you also allergic to dogs? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Absolutely Amazing
    ... and got the reaction he expected. ... Hammer tried to make a joke about a Hillary campaign gift; ... >That's the sad part. ... >> That a thing as simple as a birthday wish can turn into a stale ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: The MEMORY of Addiction
    ... you are fully restoring it? ... Hope you post pictures of it when you get it ... My target date originally was July 18 for it's 42'nd birthday. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)