Re: copyright on chess games

Bobby also complained bitterly about not receiving one cent from
either the book or the movie called SEARCHING FOR BOBBY FISCHER.

guenter wrote:
so, I mustn't publish the moves of Fischer-Spassky 3,1972 on my
webpage ?

  • Re: bobby fisher r.i.p.
    ... Guess nobody will be searching for him anymore. ... BTW....Searching For Bobby Fischer is one of my favorite movies. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition
    ... yes Josh Waitzkin is the kid from 'searching for bobby fischer'. ... Hes ...
    (rec.games.chess.computer)
  • Re: OT Jillian Barberi on Bobby Fischer
    ... (referring to Searching for Bobby Fischer, which, of course, had nothing ... at all to do with Bobby Fischer other than it was about chess). ... chess protege who some envisioned as potentially the next Bobby Fischer ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)