Re: K AJ1098xx Qx AJ10
- From: ewleongusa@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 13 Nov 2007 07:05:45 -0800
On Nov 13, 6:45 am, Dave Flower <DavJFlo...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 13, 4:19?am, "Bud H" <budh9534REMOVES...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Local club matchpoint game, both vulnerable, RHO deals and opens 1D. In
second seat, you hold
Your call? 1H, 4H, or something else? Would a different vulnerability
change your mind?
If you overcall 1H, LHO bids 1S, partner passes, and opener raises to 2S.
I overcall 1H at any vulnerability.
On the second round, I reluctantly pass. Maybe we can make 3H, but if
I bid 3H, partner may go to 4H, going down. Partner is still there,
and if partner can bid 3H, I will go to four
Why is partner who could not make a noise over 1S going to have
regrets and make a noise over 2S and raise your hearts now? If partner
can raise me to 4H after I bid 3H, I would expect to have at least a
decent chance if not better to make it.
- Prev by Date: Re: K AJ1098xx Qx AJ10
- Next by Date: Re: Shanghai Incident
- Previous by thread: Re: K AJ1098xx Qx AJ10
- Next by thread: Re: K AJ1098xx Qx AJ10