Re: 2C "overcall": How do you rule?
- From: dfm <daniel.f.morgan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:36:45 -0000
On Nov 8, 9:43 am, Hans Georg Schaathun <ge...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 06:24:23 -0800, ewleong...@xxxxxxxxxxx <ewleong...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: No adjustment. East-West did not have a clear agreement.
Doesn't that imply misinformation, which does make a case for
adjustment? If they had a clear agreement, it would be a misbid,
which is legal...
Can there be an adjustment for misinformation if the person providing
it believed it to be correct?
- Prev by Date: Re: 2C "overcall": How do you rule?
- Next by Date: Re: "Either we play the contract, or they play it doubled" after 1D (X) XX
- Previous by thread: Re: 2C "overcall": How do you rule?
- Next by thread: Re: 2C "overcall": How do you rule?