- From: "bill" <bw1945@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 00:30:33 -0400
Have been playing bridge on and off for 40 years (all duplicate) Play a
very conservative STD. American system.
Anyway, have always played using distributional pts. in my bids, i.e.
singleton added to my 11 hcp's would allow me to open a suit. Always worked
Now I am getting blasted on OKB (I am a 10 yr. member) that I should only
count distr. pts when I have an agreed suit with pard.
This is foreign to me and quite frankly refuse to play that way.
Am I on the way out of the mainstream or do I have a legit. gripe?
- Prev by Date: Re: Natural 2-level Bids [GCC]
- Next by Date: Re: Very strange hand
- Previous by thread: Re: A Balancing Call - The full hand
- Next by thread: Re: Dist. Pts