- From: otter <bighorn_bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 20:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
Not a peep about last weekend?
I can't wait to hear all the haters ragging on Tiger when he doesn't
win at Olympic in two weeks.
I don't think he WILL win there. Olympic is a tricked up track with
radically sideways sloping fairways and unfair greens. Don't think it
plays into Tigers strengths.
For that matter, neither does Royal Lytham & St Annes, which is a
short track that anyone could get lucky and win on.
Kiawah Island, though, that's a monster course. Watch out for Tiger
in the PGA. Or maybe Bubba Watson will take it.
Sometime in the next 4 years, though...
- Prev by Date: Re: If you think Democracy is a good thing....
- Next by Date: Re: OT: WALKER KICKS DEMOCRAT ASS! 58-41
- Previous by thread: OT: If you think Democracy is a good thing....
- Next by thread: Re: OT: WALKER KICKS DEMOCRAT ASS! 58-41