Re: Peepee, this obsession has GOT to stop!
- From: John the Savage <savage0000@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 07:40:20 -0400
On 7/8/11 2:44 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:
Fuck Best Buy. Even with an employee discount, it would be cheaper
to buy it on Amazon or lots of other places. Best Buy is an
incredible misnomer for that store. If you buy there, you're
probably going to pay manufacturer's list price.
I'm not sure why you think this -- I totally disagree. I just bought a new 47" LCD TV there last weekend, an LG, that was on sale for about $200 less than list. When I got home I looked up the same model online Amazon, among others, was selling for the same price, although with shipping it would have cost more, and I'd have to wait, and there were many other online retailers selling the television for more than I paid. Best buy also has a huge selection of TV stands for reasonable prices that blew away all the furniture stores around here.
Their sale papers come out every Sunday and frequently have very good deals. If you are interested in a standard Windows laptop, for example, Best Buy is typically a good choice on Sunday morning, as they will have something on sale that is usually a good enough deal that it will be sold out by Sunday afternoon. I think they are very competitive, and you are certainly not going to pay manufacturer's list there for any big electronics that I am aware of.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT, an example of good cops?
- Next by Date: Re: Republicans: Trillions Could Be Cut from Budget if We Eliminate Empathy
- Previous by thread: Re: Peepee, this obsession has GOT to stop!
- Next by thread: Re: Peepee, this obsession has GOT to stop!