Re: OT another demo congressman genius
- From: "gtech1" <duanepritchett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 15:16:03 -0800
Yeah, I'm sure that's what he meant.
On Apr 2 2010 4:55 PM, Gary Carson wrote:
On Apr 2 2010 2:38 PM, susan wrote:to
Vice President Joe Biden, tasked with overseeing the $787 billion stimulus
package, has been having a little trouble with his "numbers."
During an interview on CBS' "Early Show" on Wednesday, Biden told viewers
admittedcheck out a government-run Web site tracking stimulus spending, but
I'mhe was embarrassed because he couldn't remember the site's "number."
"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number?" he asked an
aide standing out of view. "I should have it in front of me and I don't.
Biden, who seemed to indicate that he thought the Internet worked like a
giant telephone, sounded an unusually Luddite note inside an
often heralded for its mastery of the Web.
Website addresses are numbers.
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room
- Next by Date: Re: These Democrats getting $billions for switching Obamacare vote
- Previous by thread: Re: OT another demo congressman genius
- Next by thread: Re: OT another demo congressman genius