Re: Carmen Electra's Strip Poker Tournament

On Nov 4 2009 9:01 PM, Irish Mike wrote:

On Nov 4 2009 1:22 PM, Mrs Coxen wrote:

My Son Kevin's December 21,2012 playlist

I watched the video and it again raises one of the most amazing mysteries
of our time. How the hell did a fat slob like David Beneamen ever get a
fox like Erica Schoenfeld?

He's rich. A man gets the most attractive woman he can afford, and a
woman gets the richest man her looks can attract.

Irish Mike

OK folks, our phone lines are open and the tenth caller will win... The
Nobel Peace Prize!

Hatred is purity...weakness is disease!
FEAR - Foreign Policy

RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The Kids In Bristol Are Sharp As A Pistol
    ... The Kids In Bristol Are Sharp As A Pistol ... Note how everyone in the video is dressed up and looks nice. ... Irish Mike ... twenties, he must have had one hell of a hard life. ...
  • Re: Another Woman Asks To Gets Tazed
    ... "Irish Mike" wrote in message ... > about 1:36 into the video she calls the officer a racist ("you're ... > Amazing how polite this cop is until it's time to no longer be ... Black Panther thugs that were intimidating voters at the polling place in ...
  • Re: How Marines welcome a President
    ... There is word this will be removed from YouTube so go now. ... Irish Mike ... Per the video: ... do you have a telephone number or a social security number or an address ...
  • Re: Can Anyone Refute This Historical Document? It Was Sent to Bush on November 29, 1963.
    ... Hinckley's brother was friends with the Bush family? ... I did find a very interesting video where Bush slanders JFK in a bad ... The video does reveal a certain disdain for JFK. ... Are you avoiding that one Irish Mike? ...