Re: Carmen Electra's Strip Poker Tournament

On Nov 4 2009 9:01 PM, Irish Mike wrote:

On Nov 4 2009 1:22 PM, Mrs Coxen wrote:

NSFW

http://www.caught.com/2009/11/02/carmen-electra-hosts-strip-poker-tournament/

My Son Kevin's December 21,2012 playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

I watched the video and it again raises one of the most amazing mysteries
of our time. How the hell did a fat slob like David Beneamen ever get a
fox like Erica Schoenfeld?

He's rich. A man gets the most attractive woman he can afford, and a
woman gets the richest man her looks can attract.

Irish Mike

OK folks, our phone lines are open and the tenth caller will win... The
Nobel Peace Prize!

Brew
--
Hatred is purity...weakness is disease!
FEAR - Foreign Policy

-----

  • Re: The Kids In Bristol Are Sharp As A Pistol
    ... The Kids In Bristol Are Sharp As A Pistol ... Note how everyone in the video is dressed up and looks nice. ... Irish Mike ... twenties, he must have had one hell of a hard life. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Another Woman Asks To Gets Tazed
    ... "Irish Mike" wrote in message ... > about 1:36 into the video she calls the officer a racist ("you're ... > Amazing how polite this cop is until it's time to no longer be ... Black Panther thugs that were intimidating voters at the polling place in ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: How Marines welcome a President
    ... There is word this will be removed from YouTube so go now. ... Irish Mike ... Per the video: ... do you have a telephone number or a social security number or an address ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Can Anyone Refute This Historical Document? It Was Sent to Bush on November 29, 1963.
    ... Hinckley's brother was friends with the Bush family? ... I did find a very interesting video where Bush slanders JFK in a bad ... The video does reveal a certain disdain for JFK. ... Are you avoiding that one Irish Mike? ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)