Re: OT: Extra points for minorities on Civil Service Exams. Is this still done?
- From: "risky biz" <risky-biz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 00:04:36 -0700
On May 26 2009 10:46 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:
On May 26, 12:58 am, "risky biz" <risky-...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On May 25 2009 9:14 AM, Irish O'Bama wrote:Yes it happened and I'm pretty sure it still does. I took the
I think there was a time when minority people were given extra points
when taking a civil service exam.
Does that still happen? If so, how many extra points are awarded?
Do you have any evidence that anything like that ever happened?
I know you get extra points at the neighborhood bar for being Irish.
postal exam years ago, minorities got 5 extra points and so did vets.
I think some handicaps got 5 points to because I know several people
there were spotted 15 points.
The minorities part is horseshit.
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Do you eat meat ?
- Next by Date: Re: OT Does she really believe this?
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Extra points for minorities on Civil Service Exams. Is this still done?
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Extra points for minorities on Civil Service Exams. Is this still done?