Re: OT: Death of the Republicans

You state there's no race of REDNECKS, yet math will prove you wrong.
The South is still very racial and the white vote is for whites.
Examples: Texas---Here's a state that has 49% white, with Hispanic and
African American comprising most of the rest. In fact, Latino's are
about 33% with African Americans, Asian American and other
ethinticities encommpassing the rest. If you do the math, unless about
90% plus of the white vote went to McCain, how is Texas RED? How about
Georgia? Another RED state with 30% Afro American. Yet with 95% of the
them voting for Obama, it still goes to McCain. I wonder what
percentage of whites voted for Obama?

The Klu Klux Klan is about ethnic cleansing. The South was pro slavery
when the United States was formed. The Klan is still around, the
REDNECKS are still around. All Nazi's didn't wear leather jackets or
boots. If the white vote went the way or even close to the way it went
in the rest of the US, Obama would have won every state. New England
has the highest percentage of whites by far. Every New England state
went to Obama. You can't win this fight since it's a known fact the
South is more racial than other parts of the country. African
Americans always went North if they could afford to in order to escape
the racism.

And then you talk about me not knowing what I'm talking about? Hell,
the Nazi party always supported the KKK and Aryan Brotherhood. Hey
boy, shine my shoes:). Or do your math:).