The future PVP and PVE
- From: sijin <sijin123abc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:10:59 -0700 (PDT)
The Dual-Talent spec feature will let you switch between your two
specs without having to go back to town. You can perfectly do it
between fights in a raid, however it won't be possible to switch specs
in the middle of an Arena Match. Your keybinds and glyphs will be
saved and automatically switched as you change your spec.
10-Man and 25-Man sets will be part of the same set, you can complete
your set bonuses with any part of each set. (Updated set stats below)
They also want players to be able to level up in battlegrounds through
XP rewards in addition of honor. Daily quests will also be added.
They want to bring back competition into Battlegrounds, they're
working on a new rating system to help with that and are also working
on a way to let guilds compete in battlegrounds.
In the future, players will be able to queue in Arenas and
Battlegrounds from anywhere in the world.
The first big news is Strand of the Ancients getting changed from
10vs10 to 15vs15. The amount of Vehicles is also being doubled.
Check: www.thecheapwowgold.com for more information about the new
- Prev by Date: Re: Socialism 101
- Next by Date: Re: 1001 things that tilt Morphy
- Previous by thread: Hey! Lake Wintergrasp
- Next by thread: OT: Isn't it time America got to know the REAL "Joe the Plumber?"