Re: A little help with a video card please
- From: "brewmaster" <a163b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:26:28 -0700
On Sep 25 2008 4:47 AM, Meesy wrote:
Just from a quick search I found this:
"Hdmi is dvi plus audio. A video card doesn't handle audio, of course,
which is why they don't come with hdmi. Evidently, since your new monitor
is hdmi, it has audio. So you'll have to run a separate line for that."
I think you just need to get a good video card with DVI output, and use an
I'm just building my son a new gaming rig and whilst shopping around for
components I deff saw an advert that said something along the lines of
"True HDMI output (delivers video+audio , no need for seperate cables)"
The only problem I see with that is that you can't control the quality of
the audio card built in to the video card. Unless it is a 7.1 192k 10/10
audio card (at least) I don't want it.
So there must be a solution available now , Ill have a browse around and
see if I stumble across it again.
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Will Obama continue our racist policies?
- Next by Date: Re: Clinton defends McCain
- Previous by thread: Re: A little help with a video card please
- Next by thread: Re: A little help with a video card please