Re: Avg IQ of forum
- From: Bill T <wctom1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 19:20:33 -0800
<snip advertisement>This site has it all.
Not quite. It doesn't have my email address, and it isn't going to get it either.
huh? This wasn't spam, I was pointing to a legit site that I have nothing to do with. You don't give your email address to take the test.
I haven't taken an IQ test (labeled as such) since age 18. I'm going to take an overdose of omega-3 oils, score some modafinil, take the day off, and then attempt the test. If I score higher than my age-18 score, I should do something useful with my life and run for president or something.
- Prev by Date: OT: Ipod/Computer Help Question
- Next by Date: buying and Always SELLING POKERSTARSCHIPS (play)
- Previous by thread: Re: Avg IQ of forum
- Next by thread: Re: Avg IQ of forum