Re: Tipping the dealer.......
- From: "MarlaSinger" <a1728@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:45:48 -0700
On Sep 1 2006 12:02 PM, hightz wrote:
It makes the most sense to me to tip the dealer a small percentage of
your profits and the end of a session. This is usually what I do. Any
dealers (or anyone else) reading this have an opinion on that method of
My opinion is that it significantly decreases the amount a dealer would be
tipped. If you don't win for a down, or more, others will tip less.
Believe me, some people tip the same under the same criteria, but for many
people it is a monkey see monkey do thing.
I understand the concept though. I do recall that it is slightly
irritating. You have a right to do things your way, but it is an
established practice to tip after a decent sized pot. I remember I
started to tip after the dealer dealt the cards out on the very next hand,
because I wanted to save the time it took to pocket the tip. Someone did
the same to me, and I discovered it was a tad annoying.
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Old school vs New School
- Next by Date: Re: What is the nut straight with As Jd Td 5s 4s board?
- Previous by thread: Re: Tipping the dealer.......
- Next by thread: Re: Tipping the dealer.......