Re: Why do people Quote Ben Franklin ?
- From: "Will_gamble" <will_gamble2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:14:25 -0700
Anybody that said "Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy"
should be quoted often.
On Aug 10 2006 11:05 PM, igotskillz com wrote:
Do they think everything the guy said is gospel ?
Most great philosophers thought the world was flat.
Is it that they cant think for themselves so the simply quote someone who
was alive before we had much of todays technology ?
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Should I have played this differently?-
- Next by Date: Re: Another legal question
- Previous by thread: Re: Why do people Quote Ben Franklin ?
- Next by thread: Re: Why do people Quote Ben Franklin ?