Dealing with Mad Persons to the Extreme

On May 3, 11:34 pm, Colin Fairbrothel <colin.fairbrot...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
If you have Excel, Access, Visual Basic or some other program you can
calculate the estimate of the number of events that may occur for a
given event probability and success probability>
F-Coli Air brothel http://Lotto ComPoster.cum

Dealing with mad persons to the extreme — is it worth it? Oh, yes. The
Psycholins have a right to live, including amongst normal humans. But
they must follow certain rules in order to keep the world of normalcy
pestilence-free. Psycholin does not follow such decency rules, more
often than not. Psychosama did the same — he is now gone. (By the way,
Osama is gone too.)

The Psycholins must be locked up in cages, when they infest the world
of normalcy with their pestilence; not to mention when they also
commit crimes (petty or not).

The psycho named Steven Hourmouzis already served some time in jail.
He is now in another trouble by stealing one of my roulette systems
and charging an exorbitant price for it. He has attempted, lately, to
make nice. He even released a “software tool” to help users apply my
roulette systems:

“Ion Saliu's Tracker -- Here's a tracker I did today for JBAZTAN.
Enjoy!”

This F-coli now says:

“If you have Excel, Access, Visual Basic or some other program you can
calculate the estimate of the number of events that may occur for a
given event probability and success probability …”

Look at the kind of “programming” Psycholin is good at —
hallucinating:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.lottery/browse_thread/thread/2e9484a026b2a5f8/8cfe02902a92f35c?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.lottery/browse_thread/thread/b195eace37895758/b5baa9ddc86bcdde

There are others with the same type of psychobehavior:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.lottery/browse_thread/thread/ea79e03b9d2ba271/4b9bed6999f95239?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sci.math.statistics.prediction/browse_thread/thread/5d3b16e54431ab06/553e2157d8e6431f?hl=en

The psychiatrists have plenty of materials to study and do good to
mankind!

Ion Saliu
http://download.saliu.com/roulette-systems.html
http://saliu.com/roulette-millions.html