Re: Not Nonsense, but a New Stochastic Volatility Model forDecisio...
- From: "ACDOC" <ACDOCACDOC@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 5 Jan 2006 14:33:27 -0800
Let's get something straight: you don't understand the concepts behind
the model, and you don't understand how it can be applied.
But, that isn't going to stop you from trolling.
Even if all that the model provided was a realistic loss limit, I would
consider it to be of value. This model can help to justify certain
betting plays based on the stochastic volatility concept. That alone is
You congratulate each other on your "zingers". What you don't realize
is how prejudiced, and even ignorant, you appear to be. Those aren't
the hallmarks of a thinking gambler.
So, not only do I rediscover a model, but I also improve on it, and
then I point out its possible applications. You already know the
response of the usual suspects.
My revenge is that "you'll never get it"! That's a far worse fate than
any trolling you can throw at me.
It's obvious that some of you are easily amused. No thinking required
Me, I'm not "braindead" just yet. Chalk up another first for me.
- Prev by Date: Re: BS777, I'm going to have to let you go.
- Next by Date: Re: BS777, I'm going to have to let you go.
- Previous by thread: Re: Not Nonsense, but a New Stochastic Volatility Model forDecisio...
- Next by thread: Re: Not Nonsense, but a New Stochastic Volatility Model forDecisio...