Re: DCS Oven Calibration Screws...?

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:18:45 GMT, "CC"
<lampaddadotherelighter@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Kenneth" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:o58pp4pi7eia0rcll59ngo8q2nn79g0c16@xxxxxxxxxx

Howdy,

I have a DCS RD366L Range...

To calibrate the oven, I remove the temperature setting knob
to expose two holes each with an adjustment screw.

The inner screw is for the oven's calibration, but...

What is the outer screw for? (It seems related to the
calibration, but I can't figure out just what it does.)

Many thanks,
--
Kenneth

One of the screws may adjust the pilot flame
I don't have that oven or any information on it
but just a guess
CC

Hi again,

As it turns out, the outer screw adjusts the temperature of
the self-clean cycle...

All the best,
--
Kenneth

  • Re: 87 Jetta GLI 16V - progress
    ... Try turning the CO adjustment screw for best idle and see what that does. ... Do you analyzer how rich the engine is running by examining the spark plugs ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled)
  • Re: Skil SHD77 and SHD77M? Issues?
    ... ahead and downloaded the Bosch manual and now I see exactly what you mean. ... The Skil version DOES NOT HAVE the adjustment screw that you're ... although it looks like there's a tapped hole in the bracket ... Seems odd not to have the adjustment screw. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: DCS Oven Calibration Screws...?
    ... I remove the temperature setting knob ... to expose two holes each with an adjustment screw. ... The inner screw is for the oven's calibration, ... Please remove the "SPAMLESS." ...
    (rec.food.equipment)
  • Re: 87 Jetta GLI 16V - progress
    ... >> Try turning the CO adjustment screw for best idle and see what that ... >> Then turning that screw out should lean the CO and the engine ... O2 sensor is in the ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled)
  • Re: 81 Scirocco smog check fixes update
    ... Yes on my rabbits the engine would not run if I turned the idle speed ... adjustment screw the whole way in. ... Is it true that if the throttle plates are properly adjusted and the aux air ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled)